考试日 Exam Date: October 2019
When this year started I made a plan to prepare for HSK 6 this year and hopefully pass it. The plan is still good and am feeling some changes in my reading. I set quite high goals when starting off but its slowly paying off.
Among the thing that I started doing was reading a lot of Chinese and I selected the following books to help me do that:
This is just a simple post of the structure of HSK 6 Exam that I will be linking into as I prepare daily for my exam.
听力 Listening 35 minutes
- Part1 - 15: Listen to each item once(paragraph) then choose the correct answer.
- Part2 - 15: 3 Interviews to listen to each with 5 questions. For each question select the correct answer.
- Part3 - 20: Listen to several paragraphs each with several questions to choose the correct answer based on what you hear.
阅读 Reading 50 minutes
- Part1 - 10: Given 4 sentences, choose the one that is grammatically incorrect.[51-60]
- Part2 - 10: Given a short paragraph with 3-5 blanks, for each blank, choose the best set based on the context.[61-70]
- Part3 - 10: Given 2 passages, each with 5 blanks, select the correct sentences from the given 5 options.[71-75], [76-80]
- Part4 - 20: Given 3 paragraphs, choose correct answer from the given options. [85-88], [93-96], [97-100]
书写 Writing 45 minutes
- Read passage/narrative of about 1000 Chinese characters in 10 minutes. Condense/Retell it in my own words by writing it in 400 characters in 35mins including the title. I may not take notes during the reading and the article shall be taken away during the rewriting.
总时 Total Time: 135 minutes.
- Listening 100
- Reading 100
- Writing 100
- Total 300